Saturday, September 4, 2010

To My Dearest Blog Friends............



Oh!!!!! Woe is me, woooeeeee is me!

I don't know what I've done, but I was tweaking my blog layout, and........................well, let's just say that I really should not be let loose with a computer keyboard without suitable adult supervision.

I don't know how I did it, but I seem to have lost some of the blogs I like to follow, so......................

Would you be so kind as to check if my little icon is still on your "followers" list, and if it's not, please give me a gentle prod. Bless you!

Now, it just so happens, that I'd already written this post about thanking my bloggi friends and saved it in draft.

By coincidence, the lovely Alex at Pink Feather Paradise has given me this award.





I truly value all my bloggi-friends, and followers, but I would particularly like to mention the following bloggers, who constantly motivate me by their lovely comments and emails I receive from them.

I couldn't pick just 15, so any of you who have not already received this award, please take it with my love!

Apart from passing on the award, I have to tell you seven things about me. I will do this on my next post, as this one will go on forever!

If you don't follow these blogs already, I hope that you'll pop over and say "Hi".

Fanfares playing

In no particular order, please take a bow...........................


Julie at KC's Court


The lady at A Thrifty Mrs


Jille at Love to Craft

The lady at Tedandbunny

Cecile at Elegance Maison

Sandie at Sandie's Patch




Nana at Nana GoGo








Jackanne at Starting Off

Penny at The Hen House




Jille at Love to Craft


Karen at Tilly Rose

Taz at Ratbag





Cate at Vintage Mum

All of the above are either talented crafters, vintage treasure seekers, or just great bloggers.

Some of them also sell their crafts and vintage finds online.

I have done this Roll of Honour by way of a "Thank You" as I am not always able to leave a comment on your blogs.

Most times, I pre-schedule my posts, and can be away from my computer for days on end, but I always read each and every one of your posts.

This can sometimes take hours - but I DO love reading them. So I settle in for the evening, accompanied by a packet of Wagon Wheels and a large mug of cocoa.

(Amazingly, I'm still resisting the Coco Pops!)





So thank you all my dear bloggeroos.
You have been with me through ups and downs, and thick and thin. (More like "fat and thin" - b*gger those steroids!)

You uplift me, and most of all you never fail to inspire me.

Do you think I might like your blog?
Maybe you're a new blogger, or perhaps I've missed your posts.
Please let me know via comment or email, and I'll pop over.

I usually blogpost about 3 times a week, and I will happily promote anyone's giveaways or offers.
Just let me know!

22 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Wow! Thank you and first on the list too that is kind of you.
Julie xxxxxxx

Jille said...

Thank you for giving me a mention and popping over for a visit. I must admit I was slightly worried about your comment, I thought you were giving some of your advice!
Jille x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue, I'm honoured x yes I was a little worried too!!!

Unknown said...

ahhh thankyou Sue....your blog is brill!!!xxx

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

I am truly honoured too .... thanks Sue .... it is a privilege to be able to share life's ups & downs with you ... you never fail to make me titter ;-)

Tilly Rose said...

Oh how sweet...thank you kindly hunny!
Karen x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
You are very kind!

I too often pre-write posts and although I don;t always get a chance to comment all the time, I do try and read everyone's posts, and reply to comments I get :-)

I find your blog very uplifting as always funny :-)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Rose X

jackanne said...

Thank you, you sweet kind lady! its been a little quiet over at my blog lately, son has new house that needs a lot of work doing and the fact i love to wallpaper and paint hasnt gone unnoticed, so i have been roped in to help!!new post on friday as we are getting a new puppy! many hugs xx

Shabby Anne said...

Ta love for putting me on your list. I rather like your new look, quite easy on the eye. Now back to your stories. x0x

vintage mum said...

Thanks Sue, your blog always makes me smile.
Cate x

Sandies' Patch said...

Errm, first of all I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad for creating me in the first place, without them I wouldn't be here, neither are they, physically, but who knows, they might have Ether mail or something wherever they are now....
secondly I'd like to thank Sue at Dolltub Cottage for giving me this award (honest!)
Well, it's fun in it?
Don't suppose I'll ever get an Oscar?

Thanks Sue

Sandie xx

Sandi said...

Oh thank you so much Sue, I now know I really am in blogworld, yay.
Gosh I didn't know that you could pre post hmmmm.
It always feels a privilege to share someones life. Keep on keeping on Sue, I love your blog.
Hugs Sandi xx

menopausalmusing said...

Thank you Sue, you brighten up Blogland! :O))))

ted and bunny said...

hiya- thankyou for my honourable mention, I don't think I've ever been called a Lady before!

Ta for entering my giveaway, and for always making me smile
Elaine xx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Your most welome and I always love your posts... such sunshine on a rainy day.... x

Alex
x

BadPenny said...

ooh thank you so much! totally unexpected & greatly appreciated. Looking forward to reading your things about you list ! xx

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Thanks for the mention Sue, you are very kind. Have been a bit busy and had a lovely break, so been absent for a while but will soon return in full swing. Keep the stories coming they always make my day.
Jenny x

Taz said...

Awww bless your heart thank you hon, I always love coming over here for a good giggle. Now budge over and give me one of those wagon wheels, I won't have a hot chocolate but I'll take a coffee though. ;) x

Autumn Mist said...

Thankyou so much for this, my first one! I do love your blog, it brightens my day. Every time I see a Tena Lady advert I think of you. Now if I could only work out how to copy it onto my blog! Help!

Country Cottage Chic said...

Thank you....thank you.....

I will deliver my 30 minute acceptance speech later (aren't you glad I said "later"?)

Jayne

Nearly there Claire said...

Fankoo!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Kelly said...

Thank you so much it was so kind of you to think of me!
Do pop over to take part in my massive giveaway!