Friday, December 31, 2010

Conspiracy Theory? PART ONE


There's no denying it.....there are some things in life that defy explanation...........

Why was there a breeze on the flag of the moon landings?

Who shot JFK?

Is Elvis actually dead?



Do I really give a toss?

To tell the truth, until just recently, I'd never given it any thought.

Why hadn't I?

Simple.............,


I'm far too self-obsessed, that's why.

But............

........after recent events, I realise there are much more important things to think about.

More crucial considerations to take into account,

other than checking out which letters Crosse & Blackwell

have put in my tins of Alphabet Soup.

(I find it soooo good for the vowels!)








There are other phenomenon to explain too...........


What about the hole in the ozone layer?


Does it really exist?







We already have positive proof of Global Warming...........







And what about the people who worked at Smith's Crisps in the 60's?

Those well loved folk who put all those little blue bags of salt
in the packets of plain crisps?








Are they dead?


Did they get beamed to another planet?


Did they all retire like my Auntie Moo?

(She worked there putting in the salt. She had a special badge and everything!)




Auntie Moo's Special Badge



As a matter of fact, Moo put her old one in my Christmas stocking.

How much do these badges fetch on Ebay?

(runs off to check.......)






(Wow! ......That much?.......... Thanks Moo!)


**************


Anyway, I have decided to attune myself more to the Human Race.


I will embrace the concepts of carbon footprints, eco-warrioring.............


I promise to keep my emissions down to a minimum. (Can I say that on here?)


I will begin to "look at the bigger picture."...............


..............I will become a Child of the Universe..............


................Take stock of where our race is heading to.........




so sorry, I couldn't resist!


So, what has happened recently (other than a change in my medication) to bring about this shift in consciousness?


Something so incredible, I can hardly believe it myself!


Well, it's a very long story..............

...........my cocoa's gone cold.........................

................and my tablets are wearing off..................

(But, you guessed that last one, right?)


So, unfortunately you will have to pop back soon to read what happened,

when I had a very strange visitor land outside Dollytub Cottage, last week.

..........to be continued............


************

In the meantime to read more about my eccentric Auntie Moo click here & here

6 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

I have laughed my head off at the David Essex thing, he's still dishy though. David Tennant just doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. Have a wonderful new year, Sue, I'm so looking forward to 2011.

Taz said...

One things for sure about 2011 hon, you're going to keep us all laughing :)
xxxx

Sal said...

Hope you have a very happy new year...
and keep giving us those hilarious posts!
;-)xxx

Hesta Nesta said...

You make me laugh so much Sue I will be needing to partake of some of those Tena Lady thingies!! Love the David Essex post. Have a very Happy New year.
Love
Jo xx

Shabby Anne said...

Sue!!!!! I am waiting with baited breath for the next instalment.
Happy New Year.

BadPenny said...

I can't wait ! And I love the badge - I was a Smith & I like to twist ( slowly ) We both have Big Pants on our blogs !

Happy New Year xx