Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daddy's Home!...................


Hello my dear Bloggeroos!

Thank you so much for your get well wishes for my dear old Daddio, following his minor stroke.

The doctors were well pleased with his progress, and passed him fit to return home yesterday.

He is now managing to walk without his stick. Apart from a bit of numbness in his leg, there seems to be barely any after effects.

I've mentioned before that Mumsie has had a few operations, so luckily they already have a stairlift and a bath seat.

We are all so pleased to have him home again.

Mumsie did make me laugh on Monday...........................

ME: Is Dad having another brain scan?

MUMSIE: He's already had one.

ME: And?............

MUMSIE: Oh they didn't find anything.



I swear she gets dafter every day!

Hopefully normal service will resume as soon as possible.

7 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

Oh Sue, so glad to hear your Dad's ok. Your mum's comments do make me laugh, I assume she doesn't realise how it comes out?

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Great news Sue. I hope he continues to improve. Love your mum sounds a bit like me now!

Unknown said...

Fantastic News!!! YAY!!!

topchelseagirl said...

Wonderful news! Can see where you get your funniness (?) from.

Taz said...

Hooray fabulous news!

Sandi said...

Oh my Sue, I am gone a couple of days and look what you have all got up to. Am so glad your dad is recovering so well, my mum and dad are in their 70's and 80's and so far so good.
Wow nice car too, I love sporty cars, your mum is so funny.
x Sandi

BadPenny said...

Oh hope your dad makes a good recovery xx