Monday, November 8, 2010

Gosh! I've been busy....................




Many of you will remember from last week, that I have now had my spare room turned into a laboratory.

I get these ideas from time to time.

(Remember my dabblings with Astrology and my Agony Aunt problems?)

My mind flits hither and thither, trying to find an interest that can really hold my attention for more than a couple of weeks!

(Oh! you noticed that, did you?)

I've come up with some wonderful inventions............

I'm only going to show you a few though, as I've got my audition for "Dragon's Den" in a couple of weeks. I am obviously saving the best ones for then.




Gardens nowadays tend to be a bit small. By the time you've got your conservatory, decking, and a couple of Diarmuid Gavin's blue balls, there's no room left for baby's pram, is there?

How can Baby get some fresh air?

I gave this some thought, and look what I came up with.............................



My new granddaughter, Rosa is test marketing it for me. My son says it's also good to use when baby's crying. Shut your double glazed window, leaving baby in the pen and you can't hear the screams. (Although your neighbours can, obviously!)

Unfortunately, it wasn't suitable for Jayden, my 10 month old grandson. The little monkey squidged his hands through the gaps and pinched the window cleaner's Cornish Pasty!


Here's a neat little gadget for any smokers out there.............................



So useful if you lose your cigarette lighter!

Last, but not least...........................

............................................................

My Patented Orange Juice Squeezer......................




I'm going to add little buckets hanging off the sides, filled with Champagne.

I've called the resulting drink ....................


BUTT'S FIZZ!


I've got plenty more ideas, so don't forget to pop back, will you?

***************

Thank you so much for your lovely, heartwarming comments on my last post. I truly appreciate them.

My Bloggeroos are the Bestest in the Whole Wide World!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

"Butts Fizz" whee, I love it, gosh that did make me laugh, of course my mind went to other places tisk, tisk. Baby dangling, hope the rope doesn't break!!!
Hugs Sandi xx

Sandies' Patch said...

I keep taking my medication too!

'Butts Fizz' conjures up rather more disgusting things to my (nurse's) mind! (Epecially to do with enemas LOL!)

Sandie xx

Autumn Mist said...

Just ROFLOL! It's as simple as that. And for some reason, I'm not as thirsty now, thanks.

Country Cottage Chic said...

Gosh! How on earth did we ever manage without those inventions?

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Butts Fizz has to be the best!!!!

Victoria xx

Taz said...

You officially mental!!! but I love ya xx