Friday, April 23, 2010

Seven Things You Don't Know About Me......








WOW! the lovely lady at ted and bunny has given me this Kreativ Blogger Award - I'm so chuffed!

I now have to 'fess up to 7 things you didn't know about me..........



The last time I watched a TV soap, Annie Walker was the landlady of the Rovers Return.





I've never seen the film "Titanic."




I don't understand ladies buying loads of shoes.






In 1992 I was offered a promotional job wing-walking on the Crunchie plane. (They withdrew the offer when they realised I was over 30!)




I was once mistaken for Linda Bellingham by a Daily Mail photographer. (Cheek! she's 10 years older than me!)





I've never seen Big Brother, only mine!


Ickle Ditder, Les and me

I used to do Amateur Dramatics. My "Bottom" was huge and second to none :O)


I award





11 comments:

Sal said...

Thank you so much!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Oh and ...be good ;-)

Jille said...

I love to read your blog, you write it with such wit and never fail to make me laugh!. Thank you so much for my award, it's my first one.
Jille x

La Vie en Rose said...

'Ello lovie. As per usual, you crack me up. Congrats on yer award!

Claire@AreWeNearlyThereYet said...

Such a lovely Bottom!!! xxx

Kelly said...

Aren't you pretty!!!!
Great facts although I can give you a million reasons to have loads of shoes :)

RosieP said...

Great post, congrats on your award

Hugs RosieP x

ted and bunny said...

oh I love these things. . .wingwalking, Linda Bellingham. . .!!
Have a great weekend
xx

Autumn Mist said...

Congrats on the award, I love your blog. It is quite a big Bottom, isn't it?

BusyLizzie said...

`Thank you for sharing those.. always enjoy reading your blog. xx

mollycupcakes said...

Aww thank you lovely for the award.
I must get on and blog my 7 things argh! i can always think of loads when i don't need too lol
I'm sure they will come to me.
Thanks again x
Catherine x

Vintage Amethyst said...

Congratulations on your award & thank you so much for awarding me too, sorry it's been a while for me to get around to popping by.
Thank you again
love
Alison
x